Thursday, April 10, 2008

my gym - activities, mommy & me and fun!

http://www.my-gym.com/

people have been talking about my gym everywhere i go! i finally gave in and disrupted the little prince's nap schedule to try it out. (we'll see how he sleeps tonight.....)

my gym is incredible. they do fun mommy and me classes for little ones in age appropriate groups, starting as young as 6 weeks. in cole's group today (for "tiny tykes," 7-14 months) we sang in a circle, and then had a blast in the ball pit, bounced on a trampoline, pretended to slide down a slide and swung around in a swing.

also, possibly the best part? no endless repeating of "the wheels on the bus" over the loudspeaker. instead, today we were treated to the musical stylings of gorillaz, madonna and marvin gaye, including others, so you won't want to bang your head against the wall.

the facilites are clean and bright and the group leaders are really warm and welcoming, making you feel like they actually want to be there entertaining your child. sorry, gymboree, you've met your match.

my gym has locations all across the country - check their website for classes near you.

No comments: