Friday, April 18, 2008

latitude enfant stuffed friends

www.oompa.com

confession: i am a grown up and i still have stuffed animals. which is why i will have to fight my son for possession of julien the dog from latitude enfant.

i love you, julien. you are soft and snuggly and look like you've been hand knit. you are a dog wearing a sweater, which automatically makes you awesome. you are just the right size for my son to snuggle you and my dog wants to eat you. but i won't let her, julien. don't worry.

i wish i could adopt all your friends, too. they are equally cute and snuggly and have sassy european names like lucien the rabbit and hugo the hedgehog.

maybe we'll bring them home anyway. we don't have to tell anyone - it'll be our little secret. at least until my husband goes to find my son in his crib and discovers him buried in a comfy mound of latitude enfant stuffed animals.

No comments: