Thursday, June 12, 2008

my dad rocks! (in a onesie)

www.amazon.com: Rebel Ink My Dad Rocks Body Suit

father's day is sunday! where did that come from? holy moley. time to get a present - and fast.

fortunately, rebel ink's "my dad rocks" onesie is here! let your little one show dad just how much he's loved before the teenage years when your kid can't bear to be seen with you.

amazon.com, my go-to site, has a bunch of cute onesies that if you play your cards right might be able to be delivered by saturday, like this one and this one. (of course, if they're not here in time, dad will still love it a few days later. and will probably dress your dictator in it for every subsequent family outing. consider yourself warned.)

p.s. san francisco moms: want to get this in time for sunday? rebel ink's "my dad rocks" onesie is available at little fish boutique in west portal. happy shopping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love that onesie.!! I will certainly visit at Amazon.