Tuesday, July 29, 2008

happy birthday coley!!!

i'm going to be totally self-indulgent today and wish my son, cole, a happy first birthday instead of putting up a post about baby products.

for all you parents (and parents-to-be), it's unimaginable how fast the first year flies by, how much your life has changed, how much you learn and how much you realize you don't know.

i understand my parents like never before, to my simultaneous delight and chagrin. i worry about things like bruises and broken bones and hurt feelings and karma. (i was a tough teenager to deal with. let's hope the fates treat me kindly!)

i can't imagine what my life would be like without him and barely remember what it was like before he came along. so happy birthday to my little coley. i love you.

1 comment:

Snedigar Family said...

Happy first birthday, Cole! We love you and can't wait to give you birthday kisses in person. And bonus birthday surprise for us - no more error messages! Hooray for uninterrupted little dictators!